Home Appraisals Fresno, CA
Tips, Answers and Questions about
Read this first before speaking with an Appraiser
CA. Dep't of Real Estate Appraisers
- Be prepared with your questions for the appraiser. Tip - always write down the appraiser's name and phone number.
- There are different levels of licenses. You will want to stay away from a trainee as they have the least experience. Ask for the appraiser's license number and years in services.
- Not all appraisers are the same. Some will specialize in single family residential properties, commercials properties and / or a combination of both. Select an appraiser with experience appraising your type of property.
- Who is the right appraiser to answer " How much is my home is worth?" An experienced appraiser who works and lives in your area. An appraiser who will answer your questions, be on time, is professional and who will write an appraisal report that supports the appraiser's opinion of value.
- The appraiser should be an unbiased third party person. To be unbiased, the professional developing the opinion of value should not have any vested interest or participation in the opinion of value.
How Much Does a Real Estate Appraisal Cost?
Appraisal fee for a typical subdivision home is $300.00. See Appraisal Fees for a full list of services available.
Should you use a large appraisal management company or a local appraisal company? Appraisal Management Companies are typically national companies that select appraisers from a list. Local appraisal companies are owned and operated by appraisers who are local .
What are the pros and cons about ordering your real estate appraisal from a large company.
What are the pros and cons about ordering your real estate appraisal from a local company?
Fresno Appraisal Service is a local company. We know the nuances of neighborhoods, schools, and areas that affect a home's value. When you call Fresno Appraisal Service you will be speaking to an appraiser.
Our focus is working with you. We provide you with a well written and researched report. Your legal appraisal report is guaranteed to be accurate, following a logical, readable and user-friendly format.
Do you need to speak with an Appraiser?
Phone consultations are free and you are under no obligation to order a real estate appraisal report.
More Tips: Fresno Home Appraisers
1. Select a Fresno County Appraiser that is local to your area.
2. Be ready with your questions when calling an appraiser.
3. How much does a Home Appraisal cost?
We know that times are difficult and thinking about a real estate appraisal is probably the last thing you want to do. We am here to help you through the appraisal process.
Qualified Real Estate Appraiser
What qualifies an Appraiser to appraise your home? Licensed California Real Estate Appraisers must have formal education in appraisal procedures, appraisal theory , appraisal economics, appraisal law and appraisal ethics.
What does this mean? It means that before appraisers receives their license, they must complete education requirements and work under a supervisor appraiser for two years. Appraisers must then pass state board exams before they can become a Licensed Appraiser.
When you order an appraisal from a licensed appraiser you can be assured that they have education but what about experience? An experienced licensed appraiser is one that has been appraising for a number of years, continues with their education and knows your area.
Looking For a Local Residential Appraiser?
Information to have handy-
Before calling please have the following information available for fast service.
Your appointment will be scheduled as soon as possible . All appraisal reports are emailed as a PDF secure file.
Sylvia Beserra a month agoI needed an appraisal and was very pleased with Terre's service and professionalism. The report she sent me was very well done and in a timely matter, with everything I needed to see that the appraised value was researched thoroughly. She made this process very easy. I would highly recommend Terre at Fresno Appraisal Service. Thanks Terre!
We use our cars for mobile appraisal offices.